Texas Dump Truck Insurance

Are you a new or existing Dump Truck Operation looking for an agency that specializes in trucking insurance? Barbee Jackson Insurance has the coverage you need at a price you can afford. Our agency specializes in trucking insurance and have agent standing by to answer all your questions. As an independent insurance agency, we work with the countries largest insurance companies to keep you on the road. Call today to get started (850) 389-2001

Texas Department of Insurance Requirements

Texas requires Heavy Duty Commercial Vehicles that weigh over 10,001 pounds that carry non-hazmat materials to have primary liability insurance of at least $750,000. Primary liability insurance pays for damage you cause to others if you are involved in an at-fault accident. The coverage includes property damage and bodily injury to other.

What Kind of Dump Truck can we Insure?

Stand Dump for dirt, sand & gravelTransfer Dump TruckSemi-Trailer End Dump
Semi-Trailer Bottom DumpSide Dump TruckRoll-Off Truck

What do I need to get an Insurance Quote?

Our process is designed to get you the right insurance coverage at the best price. Having all the information makes the process fast and simple. Most of our owner operators and fleet operators can get coverage in less than 24 hours. Here’s what we need to get you the most accurate insurance quote.

  • Department of Transportation Number (DOT #)
  • Owner name, date of birth and driver license number. This information is required even fi the owner is not a driver.
  • Driver information including date of birth, driver license number and what year they were issued their CDL.
  • Equipment list including VIN, year, make and model.
  • Equipment stated amount if you are asking for physical damage (see below of more information on this coverage.
  • Radius of operation for the vehicles.

Dump Truck Insurance Policy – Coverage Options

  • Primary Liability Coverage – This type of insurance will protect you against truck liability risks that you will face if you or an employee of yours is involved in an accident and found to be at fault. Your liability insurance will cover bodily injury claims, providing financial support for the medical expenses of the injured party. In addition, your liability coverage will also include property damage incurred in the accident. If legal action is taken out against you because of the accident, your liability insurance will also cover the cost of your defense, regardless if you are found to be at fault or not.
  • Physical Damage – This is the type of insurance that you need to pay for the damage to your own vehicle during an accident or because of another incident. Coverage will include both comprehensive damage caused by vandalism, theft, or acts of nature, as well as collision damage caused by an accident.
  • Underinsured or Uninsured Motorists Insurance* – If your vehicle is damaged or you sustain injuries in an accident that is caused by a party that does not have enough auto insurance coverage, this coverage will pay for your bodily injury. *This coverage is state specific and can vary depending on where the vehicle(s) are registered. Please allow our educated agents explain this valuable coverage to you.

Additional Coverage Options

  • General Liability
  • Workers Compensation
  • Commercial Umbrella

Call one of our agent today to get started (850) 389-2001

Request A Free Quote