As a tow truck owner and operator you face many obstacles when performing your job. You work in the dead of night, through the freezing cold, experience extreme heat, injury from twisted metal, and of course the chance of another driver not seeing you as you’re performing your job. In fact… the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration reports that tow truck operators face the possibility of injury nearly twice the national average. That’s why you need an agent that works as hard as you do and understands the coverage you need to protect yourself and your business.
Barbee Jackson Insurance is a leading provider of Tow Truck Insurance. We understand that you need the right coverage at an affordable price. That’s why we only work with the leading insurance carriers to get you on the road faster and safer.
What Does Towing Insurance Cover?
- Liability Coverage – This type of insurance will protect you against liability risks that you will face if you or an employee of yours is involved in an accident and found to be at fault. Your liability insurance will cover bodily injury claims, providing financial support for the medical expenses of the injured party. In addition, your liability coverage will also include property damage incurred in the accident. If legal action is taken out against you because of the accident, your liability insurance will also cover the cost of your defense regardless if you are found to be at fault or not.
- Physical Damage – This is the type of insurance that you need to pay for the damage to your own vehicle during an accident or because of another incident. Coverage will include both comprehensive damage caused by vandalism, theft, or severe weather, as well as collision damage caused by an accident.
- Underinsured or Uninsured Motorists Insurance* – If your vehicle is damaged or you sustain injuries in an accident that is caused by a party that does not have sufficient auto insurance coverage, this policy will pay for your property damage and injuries.
*Please note: This coverage is state specific and can vary depending on where the vehicle(s) are registered. Please allow our educated agents explain this valuable coverage to you.
- Garage Liability – Coverage for others, both bodily injury and property, while in or around the customers vehicle.
- Garagekeepers – To provide coverage against damages sustained while the vehicle is in your care, custody, and control. These damages may include theft, vandalism, fire, water, or collision.
- On-Hook Insurance – To protect your business from damages to a vehicle that you do not own. This will provide coverage while hooked to the tow truck.
Choose Barbee Jackson Insurance For Your Tow Truck Insurance
Expert Agents that understand the needs of tow truck owners and operators
Fast, Accurate Quotes from the leading Towing Insurance providers
More Options by comparison shopping multiple insurance providers
Fast State and Federal Filings done by our agents
Certificate of Insurance done fast and accurate to get you on the road sooner
Customized Policies that meet Interstate Transportation Filings and protect your assets
We offer a 100% FREE insurance evaluation. No risk or obligation! Our experienced staff is happy to review your current coverage and advise you on money savings ideas and coverage gaps that you may be missing.
Getting a FREE Quote is Easy
Because each Towing Insurance policy varies greatly according to the type of tow truck and the way it is used. It is important to work with an agent that knows your needs to match your business to the right insurance carrier.
Fortunately, a Barbee Jackson Insurance agent can save you time and money by comparing options, limits, and deductibles. Do not make the mistake of thinking you have the best coverage available. Allow us a chance to show you just how affordable the comprehensive coverage that you deserve can actually be. We will give you unbiased advice with the coverage option you need.
Click Below to Learn More About State Specific Insurance Requirements.