If you specialize in refrigerated foods like fruits, vegetables, or other goods that require refrigeration, than Barbee Jackson Insurance can help. We work with the largest network of insurance carriers that specialize in Florida Refrigerated Truck Insurance. This means we can find you the coverage you need at a price you can afford.
Why deal with insurance agency’s that may only write one or two Reefer Insurance policies per year (or have no clue what “Reefer Insurance” is) when you can trust the experts at Barbee Jackson Insurance. We have a dedicated team of agents that exclusively write Commercial Auto Insurance and work with carriers that offer Reefer policies for small and large trucking operations based out of Florida. Why is this important? Florida is one of the hardest states to obtain coverage due to the the reefer breakdown insurance that covers the cargo. Many of the large carriers don’t want the exposure of the refrigerated trailer breaking down in the Florida heat, causing thousands of dollars worth of damage to the cargo. That’s why it is important to work with an agency that not only understands Reefer Truck Insurance, but has the knowledge and expertise to find you the reefer coverage at a competitive price. Simply stated…we are the trusted choice for Florida based companies that specialize in refrigerated foods.
Coverage Options Available For Florida Refrigerated Truck Insurance
- Reefer Breakdown – Provides you protection in the event that your refrigerated trailer breaks down due to mechanical failure of the temperature control system. The coverage will provide insurance for the the loss cargo so you don’t have to.
- Liability – Whether you operate a private passenger vehicle or a large refrigerated truck you will always run into the risk of getting into an accident. That’s why all states require you to carry liability insurance. Your transportation liability insurance will cover bodily injury, provide financial support for medical expenses, and property damage. If legal action is taken out against you because of the accident, your liability insurance will also cover the cost of your defense, regardless if you are found to be at fault or not.
- Loading & Unloading – If you carry the right car Reefer Insurance policy you can help guard yourself against damage when you are loading and unloading cargo. Many refrigerated goods haulers are unaware that the liability portion of the policy does not include damage to the vehicles being hauled. That is why you need to consult with an expert insurance agent to make sure you have the right coverage the first time.
- Medical Payments – Provides refrigerated truck operators medical payments to help pay hospital bills resulting from an accident despite who is at fault.
- Physical Damage – This is the type of insurance that you need to pay for the damage to your own refrigerated truck during an accident or because of another covered loss. Coverage will include both comprehensive damage caused by vandalism, theft or severe weather, as well as collision damage caused by an accident.
- Underinsured or Uninsured Motorists Insurance – If your refrigerated truck is damaged or you sustain injuries in an accident that is caused by a party that does not have sufficient Auto Insurance coverage, this coverage will pay for your injuries.
Why Barbee Jackson Insurance For Your Reefer Truck Insurance?
Working with our experienced agents gives you access to insurance experts that understand the needs of Florida Refrigerated Goods owners and operators. Just a few of the perks include:
- Fast, Accurate Quotes from the leading Reefer Insurance providers
- More Options by comparison, working with multiple Florida insurance providers
- Fast State and Federal Filings done by our agents
- Certificates of Insurance done fast and accurate to get you on the road sooner
- Customized Policies that meet your needs at an affordable price
We offer a 100% FREE insurance evaluation. No risk or obligation! Our experienced staff are happy to review your current coverage and advise you on money savings ideas and coverage gaps that you may be missing.
Getting Your FREE Quote Is Easy!
Because each Reefer Truck Insurance policy varies greatly according to the type of truck and the way it is used, it is important to work with an agent that knows your needs to match your business to the right carrier.
Fortunately, our experienced agents can save you time and money by comparing options, limits, and deductibles. Do not make the mistake of thinking you have the best coverage available. Allow Barbee Jackson Insurance a chance to show you just how affordable the comprehensive coverage that you deserve can actually be. We give you unbiased advice with the coverage options you need.