Every insurance policy should be as unique as your business and if you’re in the limo business you’re in a highly unique class of business. That’s why the experts at Barbee Jackson Insurance have teamed up with the leading Limo Insurance carriers to offer our clients a tailored insurance policy that will provide the coverage you need at an affordable price.
Limousine Insurance Coverage Options
- Liability Coverage – This type of insurance will protect you against liability risks that you will face if you, or an employee of yours, is involved in an accident and found to be at fault. Your liability insurance will cover bodily injury claims, providing financial support for the medical expenses of the injured party. In addition, your liability coverage will also include property damage incurred in the accident. If legal action is taken out against you because of the accident, your liability insurance will also cover the cost of your defense regardless if you are found to be at fault or not.
- Physical Damage – This is the type of insurance that you need to pay for the damage to your own limo during an accident or because of another incident. Coverage will include both comprehensive damage caused by vandalism, theft or severe weather, as well as collision damage caused by an accident.
- Customization – This coverage will provide additional money for customization done to your limousine.
- Underinsured or Uninsured Motorists Insurance* – If your limo is damaged or you sustain injuries in an accident that is caused by a party that does not have sufficient auto insurance coverage, this policy will pay for your property damage and injuries.*Please note: This coverage is state specific and can vary depending on where the vehicle(s) are registered. Please allow our educated agents explain this valuable coverage to you.
- Employment Practices Liability Insurance – To protect you against wrongful acts of the employment process, i.e. termination, discrimination, or sexual harassment.
Limo Insurance Doesn’t Have To Cost A Fortune
- Claims Free Discount
- Safe Driver Discount
- Multiple Limo Discount
- Prior Insurance Discount
- CDL Discount
Getting a Risk Quote Is Easy
Because Florida Limousine Insurance varies greatly according to the type of limo and customizations done to your limousine. In most cases, as side-by-side comparison of coverage is nearly impossible.
Fortunately, a Barbee Jackson Insurance agent can help you by comparing options, limits and deductibles. Our experts take the time to get to know your business and the way you use your limos in order to help you save both time and money. All you have to do is click on the quote request button now and your agent will contact you with a no obligation quote for Limousine Insurance that meets your exact needs.
Do not make the mistake of thinking you have the best coverage available. Allow Barbee Jackson Insurance a chance to show you just how affordable the comprehensive coverage that you deserve can actually be. Get started now before it is too late.