Dump Truck Insurance
Dump Truck Operators are required by state law to carry primary liability insurance for their trucks to operate their business. If the business wants to operate across state lines requiring Federal Filings and a minimum of $750,000 Combined Single Limits is required. With all these different State and Federal Filings, it is important to work with an insurance agency that understands the laws and workers with the leading insurance carriers to get you the coverage you need at a price you can afford.
Barbee Jackson Insurance has partnered with insurance companies that authorize us to directly write insurance on their behalf and with insurance brokers. This enables us to specifically design a policy that fits your needs.
Who We Write
- New and Existing Operations
- Owner Operators
- Sand and Gravel Haulers
- Construction Companies
- Multi Truck Operations
Commercial Dump Truck Insurance – Coverage Options
A Commercial Dump Truck Insurance policy covers many of the same coverage options as your small passenger car policy. We tailor fit our coverage options to meet the requirements of the Department of Transportation (DOT) as well as your personal assets. The coverage that your dump truck requires may include:
- Primary Liability Coverage – This type of insurance will protect you against truck liability risks that you will face if you or an employee of yours is involved in an accident and found to be at fault. Your liability insurance will cover bodily injury claims, providing financial support for the medical expenses of the injured party. In addition, your liability coverage will also include property damage incurred in the accident. If legal action is taken out against you because of the accident, your liability insurance will also cover the cost of your defense, regardless if you are found to be at fault or not.
- Physical Damage – This is the type of insurance that you need to pay for the damage to your own vehicle during an accident or because of another incident. Coverage will include both comprehensive damage caused by vandalism, theft, or acts of nature, as well as collision damage caused by an accident.
- Underinsured or Uninsured Motorists Insurance* – If your vehicle is damaged or you sustain injuries in an accident that is caused by a party that does not have sufficient auto insurance coverage, this coverage will pay for your property damage and injuries. *This coverage is state specific and can vary depending on where the vehicle(s) are registered. Please allow our educated agents explain this valuable coverage to you.
- Motor Truck Cargo Coverage – If the items being hauled by your truck is damaged or lost during transport, you will need this type of insurance to cover the incident.
Additional Coverage Options
- General Liability
- Workers Compensation
- Commercial Umbrella
Motor Carrier Filings
Depending on where you are located and the type of business you conduct, filings may be required both federal and/or state. The standard Federal Filings associated with a Motor Carrier Number (MC-90) require a minimum amount of Combined Single Limit (CSL) of $750,000. One of our expert agents will help you determine the required filings and do the paperwork for YOU so you can get on the road quickly.
Why Barbee Jackson Insurance For your Commercial Dump Truck Insurance?
Expert Agents that understand the needs of dump truck owners and operators
Fast, Accurate Quotes from the leading cargo insurance providers
More Options by comparison shopping multiple insurance providers
Fast State and Federal Filings done by our agents
Certificates of Insurance done fast and accurate to get you on the road sooner
Customized Policies that meet Interstate Transportation Filings and protect your assets
We offer a 100% FREE insurance evaluation. No risk or obligation! Our experienced staff is happy to review your current coverage and advise you on money saving ideas and coverage gaps that you may be missing.
Getting a FREE Quote is Easy, Call (850) 389-2001