Barbee Jackson Insurance | The Leader in Garage Insurance
Barbee Jackson Insurance is Alabama, Florida, and Georgia’s leading provider of Garage, Service & Repair Shop Insurance servicing over 100 repair shops, collision centers, and dealerships throughout the region. What is the difference between Barbee Jackson Insurance and other insurance agencies?
Top Reasons to Choose Barbee Jackson Insurance for your Garage, Service & Repair Shop Insurance
- Dedicated Garage Insurance specialists
- Top Rated insurance carriers that specialize in repair shop insurance
- Unbiased Insurance Choices – we work with over 14 different insurance carriers to find you the right coverage at the best price
That’s why we are a leading provider for garage insurance in Alabama, Florida, and Georgia. Don’t settle for anything less!
Garage, Service & Repair Shop Insurance Premier Program Eligibility
- Located in Alabama, Florida, or Georgia
- Repair shops
- Transmission repairs
- Muffler shops
- Brake Repair Shops
- Radiator Service
- Oil and Lube | Tire Centers
- Full Service Carwash – including automated, hand-wash, and self-service
- After Market part installers
- Alarm and radio installers
- Marine repairs, both mobile and in-shop
- Powersports repair and service
- Heavy Equipment repairs
Ready to move forward? Call 850-389-2001 or on your mobile phone click the icon below!
Program Highlights & Options
- Surety Bond (Also referred to as a Dealer Bond)
Bond that is designed to protect customers and the state against a dealership committing fraud
- Blanket Dealers Open Lot up to $2 Million Dollars
Inventory coverage for both new and used inventory
Protects customer’s auto/boat/etc. when you are keeping it at a covered location
- Scheduled Auto’s
Liability and/or physical damage for vehicles owned by the business
- Business Interruption
Protects your business from loss of income in the event your business is closed due to a covered loss
- Workers Compensation
Wage replacement and medical benefits to employees injured on the job
- Errors and Omissions
Protects your business from claims caused by negligent acts, errors, or omissions
- False Pretense Coverage
Protects against losses due to voluntarily parting with a vehicle If induced to do so by any fraudulent act, scheme, trick, or purchasing the auto/boat/ATV/etc. from a seller who did not have legal right
- Diminished Value Coverage
Allows you to recover the diminished value of a car/boat/ATV/etc. after a covered loss
- Employment Practices Liability
Protection against wrongful termination, discrimination, sexual harassment, etc.
- Employee Benefits Liability
Coverage against damages caused by your business negligent handling of your employee benefits program
Ready to make the call? Dial 850-389-2001 or click the icon below!
Don’t forget to cover your customer’s vehicles when they are in your care, custody, or control! Ask about Garagekeepers Insurance to better protect your business!
What is Garagekeepers Coverage?
While discussing liability coverage above, we noted that there was no coverage for the customer’s vehicles. That is where Garagekeepers’ coverage will come in. This is a very important coverage to have, not only to protect your customers, but also your reputation. Garagekeepers coverage is purchased at a set amount, for example, the maximum value of items you may have in your care, custody, and control at any one time is $75,000. Therefore, you decide to purchase Garagekeepers coverage at $75,000 for comprehensive and collision losses. The next decision you must make is between Direct and Legal Liability. This difference is very important from a coverage and cost standpoint.
Direct Liability is then broken down into two options, Direct Primary and Direct Excess.
- Direct Primary. This will be the most comprehensive, as well as the costliest coverage. Direct Primary coverage will provide coverage for the vehicles in the care, custody, and control of the insured. Direct Primary coverage will pay out regardless of any negligence and will start paying at dollar one. An example of coverage would be an insured’s vehicle damaged by hail. There is no negligence, the insured cannot control the weather, yet since the vehicle was on his property his policy will pay for the damages.
- Direct Excess. This is less expensive than Direct Primary, and will provide mid-level coverage. If there is no negligence on the part of the insured, then the customer’s insurance will pay first. If their policy limits are exceeded, or if they do not have the coverage to begin with, then the garagekeepers policy will pay.
Garagekeepers Legal Liability is the least expensive garagekeepers option. This coverage will only pay for damages as a result of negligence on the part of the insured. An example would be the insured forgetting to lock the gate protecting the lot, resulting in vandalism of the vehicle.
Why Choose Barbee Jackson Insurance for your Garage & Repair Shop Insurance
Garage and Repair Shop Insurance is a complex insurance policy and must be done correctly to make sure you’re properly protected. You need to work with the experts to make sure that you get the protection you need at a price you can afford.