Whether you build cabinets or multimillion dollar commercial properties on the Florida coast, Florida Carpenters are essential to the construction industry. There are many important things you deal with daily. From the equipment you use to the vehicles you drive, it is crucial that you make sure every aspect of the business runs smoothly.
As a successful Florida Contractor, you have enough to worry about, insurance should not be one of them. It is important to have a knowledgeable agent to support your business. Do you have the right coverage for your business? Have you had a review done to make sure there are no gaps in coverage? Below are just a few of the coverage options we can package for you:
- General Liability: Provides coverage and protection for damages to others. This is for other property damage and bodily injury.
- Commercial Auto/Fleet Insurance: Coverages for liability (both bodily injury and property damage), physical damage (comprehensive and collision), loss of use (substitute vehicle in the event of a covered loss), towing & labor, hired and non-owned auto coverage, as well as many other specific coverage options specifically designed to protect your business.
- Equipment Floater/Inland Marine: Whether it is tools or equipment or a $100,000 piece of equipment, this coverage will provide protection from loss.
- Commercial Property: Whether it is the building you own that contains your business or just the contents inside a building you lease, we can provide coverage to replace these items in the event of a loss.
- Commercial Umbrella: Provides an extra amount of liability protection over all of the underlying coverages. For example, an extra $1,000,000 in liability on top of the underlying general liability, auto liability, and other optional coverages that it can go over.
- Bid, Performance, and/or Payment Bonds: A very important requirement for Florida Contractors to obtain jobs and protect through the project until completion. It may not be required at all or just one of the above.
- Workers’ Compensation: As a construction employer, you are required to carry workers compensation if you have one or more full or part time employees: As a construction employer, you are required to carry workers compensation if you have one or more full or part time employees.
Florida Contractors are crucial to the booming economy in our great state, but it can be hard to get jobs if you can’t provide a certificate of insurance. This is the most common problem for Florida Carpentry Contractors is getting Certificates of Insurance in a timely manner. Failure to receive requested certificates can cause a delay in pay or starting the job.
How our Process Saves you Money
|We submit your information to ALL the leading Contractors Insurance Carriers.||Compare those rates with the coverage options to find the best match.||We bind the coverage over the phone and issue your Certificate of Insurance.|
At Barbee Jackson Insurance Certificates of Insurance are treated with a high priority and issued within 5 minutes.
Want to learn more about Certificate of Insurance Requirements? Click on our Blog Post!
In addition to the importance of fast, accurate certificates, customer service is an important part of purchasing insurance and selecting an agent. Commercial insurance for Florida Carpentry Contractors is a customized policy that should be built and designed to meet the specific needs of your business, all while keeping the costs affordable. We work with the best carriers who have customized options to make sure this is achieved.
Florida Carpentry Contractors, don’t spend any longer with the wrong coverage or inadequate service. Make the call today for a Free, Comprehensive Insurance Review.
Call (850) 389-2001