Are you a restaurateur, nightclub owner, owner or manager of a golf course facility? If you are you amongst the elite in the world of business. You put in long hours and deal with multiple issues from equipment breakdown to staffing. Don’t let hospitality insurance be another issue you have to deal with, instead work with the pros at Barbee Jackson Insurance.
The agents at Barbee Jackson Insurance will provide you with the assistance you need in order to make the most informed decision regarding hospitality insurance for your business. You get the benefit of our unbiased advice with the expertise to match you with the right hospitality insurance provider.
We Have the Right Policy to Fit Your Needs!!!
- Restaurant Insurance
- Nightclub Insurance
- Golf Course Insurance
- Liquor Liability
- Brewery Insurance
What Will Your Hospitality Insurance Policy Cover?
Barbee Jackson Insurance will design you a comprehensive hospitality insurance policy that offers:
- Commercial Property Insurance – That will protect your building, personal property, inventory and equipment breakdown
- General Liability – This type of insurance will protect you against liability risks that you will face if you or an employee of yours is involved in an accident and found to be at fault. Your liability insurance will cover bodily injury claims, providing financial support for the medical expenses of the injured party. In addition, your liability coverage will also include property damage incurred in the accident. If legal action is taken out against you because of the accident, your liability insurance will also cover the cost of your defense regardless if you are found to be at fault or not
- Excess Commercial Umbrella Insurance – Protects you when an accident happens and your existing liability insurance policy limits are excused
- Liquor Liability – Protects your business against loss resulting from a patron of your business becoming intoxicated and causes bodily harm to themselves or others
- Assault and Battery – This coverage will protects your business from bodily injury and medical costs if a patron has an altercation with another patron or employee
- Workers Compensation – Provides protection if an employee is injured on the job
- Cyber Liability – As cyber crimes increase so is the need for hospitality facilities to protect themselves from claims resulting from a data breach of your patrons information such as credit card numbers
- Employment Practices Liability Insurance – To protect you against wrongful acts of the employment process, i.e. termination, discrimination, or sexual harassment.
In addition to the types of hospitality insurance listed above, there are a number of other coverage options that you may want to consider including in your policy. Your Barbee Jackson Insurance agent will help you structure your hospitality insurance policy in a way that addresses your specific concerns.
Barbee Jackson Insurance Is The Clear Choice When It Comes To Hospitality Insurance
Custom Designed Policies fitted to your business needs
Monthly Payment options that fit your budget
Expert Agents that will show you different hospitality insurance policy options
Fast, Accurate Quotes with turnaround time in many cases less than one day
More Options from the leading hospitality insurance carriers
Nationwide coverage is available
At Barbee Jackson we have expert agents that ONLY specialize in hospitality insurance to make sure that you get the right coverage you need at the lowest possible price.