The sun, sand, and surf, all things we love about Florida. Also, one of the many reasons Florida cars are in extra need of cleaning. As a Florida Car Wash operation, you stay busy cleaning the vehicles of beachgoers, boaters, and off-roaders. Many of these are expensive or luxury items. That is why it is important to work with an experienced agent and agency to make sure your business to protected.
Top Reasons to Choose Barbee Jackson Insurance for your Florida Car Wash Insurance
- Dedicated Garage Insurance specialists
- Top Rated insurance carriers that specialize in car wash insurance
- Unbiased Insurance Choices – we work with over 14 different insurance carriers to find you the right coverage at the best price
That’s why we are a leading provider for garage insurance in Florida. Don’t settle for anything less! Ready to get started? Call (850) 389-2001
Premier Florida Car Wash Insurance Program
Whether you are a Self-Service Car Wash or a Full-Service Auto Detailer, it is important to have the right coverage to protect your business and your customers. You may not be aware, but the insurance policy can be fully customized to meet your specific needs. This means working with an agent to discuss and select the coverage you need to cover your car wash, and nothing more. This also allows for us to find you a competitive price for your Florida Car Wash Insurance. Below are some of the main coverage options available to Florida Car Wash Services:
- Garage Liability/General Liability – depending on your specific operations, either Garage Liability or General Liability will be the most important and base coverage for your policy. This provides protection for damages caused to others, both bodily injury and property damage. Including the potential driving exposure.
- Garagekeepers Coverage – the liability coverage mentioned above does not cover the property of your customers while in your care, custody, and control. For example, the customer takes the vehicle through the automated wash and the brush scratches the vehicle. The Garage or General Liability will not provide coverage for this, but the Garagekeepers will. There are then three options to choose from for the Garagekeepers coverage, they are as follows:
- Direct Primary. This will be the most comprehensive, as well as the costliest coverage. Direct Primary coverage will provide coverage for the vehicles in the care, custody, and control of the insured. Direct Primary coverage will pay out regardless of any negligence and will start paying at dollar one. An example of coverage would be an insured’s vehicle damaged by hail. There is no negligence, the insured cannot control the weather, yet since the vehicle was on his property his policy will pay for the damages.
- Direct Excess. This is less expensive than Direct Primary, and will provide mid-level coverage. If there is no negligence on the part of the insured, then the customer’s insurance will pay first. If their policy limits are exceeded, or if they do not have the coverage to begin with, then the garagekeepers policy will pay.
- Legal. Garagekeepers Legal Liability is the least expensive garagekeepers option. This coverage will only pay for damages as a result of negligence on the part of the insured. An example would be the insured forgetting to lock the gate protecting the lot, resulting in vandalism of the vehicle.
- Property Coverage – If you own the building, or are responsible for maintaining coverage on the building, this coverage is very important to the Car Wash Insurance package. If the building or property is damaged, the policy will pay for repairs, which in turn gets you back to work faster.
- Business Income – Following the coverage above, business income will provide loss of income as a result of a covered loss. Just another way the Car Wash Insurance policy can protect you and your business.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you offer property coverage here in Florida?
Yes! We have several carriers who can offer property coverage in Florida. Most of the time we can package it with the liability and any other coverage options. If age or coastal restrictions become a factor, not to worry, we work with some of the largest carriers in the world to help you find coverage.
Can I pick up or drop off my customers vehicles to them?
Another YES!!! This is a service that can set you apart from other detailers, as well as increase your business. It is important to make sure that you have a policy that will provide coverage for this, and we can help you get it.
Is the equipment for the automatic car wash covered?
If you have the building it is housed in covered, then we can increase the coverage for the building and cover the car was this way. It is more cost effective to cover the property in this way, as well as simplifying the coverage options. If you don’t own the building, not to worry, we can still cover the car wash equipment.
Why Choose Barbee Jackson Insurance for your Florida Car Wash Insurance?
Car Wash Insurance is a complex insurance policy and must be done correctly to make sure you’re properly protected. You need to work with the experts to make sure that you get the protection you need at a price you can afford.