As an owner or operator of a Car Wash, it is important to make sure you are protected. Whether it is an older used car or a high-end luxury vehicle, your customers expect their vehicle to pull out looking better, not worse. Understandably accidents happen, that is why it is so important to have an insurance policy that will protect you, and your customers, for these unfortunate events.
Barbee Jackson Insurance is Alabama, Florida, and Georgia’s leading provider of Garage, Service & Repair Shop Insurance servicing over 100 repair shops, collision centers, and dealerships throughout the region. What is the difference between Barbee Jackson Insurance and other insurance agencies?
Top Reasons to Choose Barbee Jackson Insurance for your Car Wash and Detailing Business
- Dedicated Insurance specialists
- Top Rated insurance carriers that specialize in caw wash insurance
- Unbiased Insurance Choices – we work with over 14 different insurance carriers to find you the right coverage at the best price
That’s why we are a leading provider for garage insurance in Alabama, Florida, and Georgia. Don’t settle for anything less!
Premier Car Wash Insurance Program
Self-Service Car Wash? Automatic or Tunnel Car Wash? Auto Detailer? Whatever the operation, we have a program designed to specifically cover your needs. This may include the pickup and drop off of your customer’s vehicle, property, and/or tools and equipment. Our knowledgeable agents will take the time to discuss your operations and design a policy to fit your needs and budget. Below is a glimpse of the coverage you may need for your operation:
Garage Liability/General Liability – depending on your specific operations, either Garage Liability or General Liability will be the most important and base coverage for your policy. This provides protection for damages caused to others, both bodily injury and property damage. Including the potential driving exposure.
Garagekeepers Coverage – the liability coverage mentioned above does not cover the property of your customers while in your care, custody, and control. For example, the customer takes the vehicle through the automated wash and the brush scratches the vehicle. The Garage or General Liability will not provide coverage for this, but the Garagekeepers will. There are then three options to choose from for the Garagekeepers coverage, they are as follows:
- Direct Primary. This will be the most comprehensive, as well as the costliest coverage. Direct Primary coverage will provide coverage for the vehicles in the care, custody, and control of the insured. Direct Primary coverage will pay out regardless of any negligence and will start paying at dollar one. An example of coverage would be an insured’s vehicle damaged by hail. There is no negligence, the insured cannot control the weather, yet since the vehicle was on his property his policy will pay for the damages.
- Direct Excess. This is less expensive than Direct Primary, and will provide mid-level coverage. If there is no negligence on the part of the insured, then the customer’s insurance will pay first. If their policy limits are exceeded, or if they do not have the coverage to begin with, then the garagekeepers policy will pay.
- Legal. Garagekeepers Legal Liability is the least expensive garagekeepers option. This coverage will only pay for damages as a result of negligence on the part of the insured. An example would be the insured forgetting to lock the gate protecting the lot, resulting in vandalism of the vehicle.
Property Coverage – If you own the building, or are responsible for maintaining coverage on the building, this coverage is very important to the Car Wash Insurance package. If the building or property is damaged, the policy will pay for repairs, which in turn gets you back to work faster.
Business Income – Following the coverage above, business income will provide loss of income as a result of a covered loss. Just another way the Car Wash Insurance policy can protect you and your business.
Why Choose Barbee Jackson Insurance for your Car Wash Insurance?
Insurance is a complex subject, but crucial to the success of a business. You work hard every day, the last thing you need is an accident that is not properly covered to take away all you have built. Let the experts at Barbee Jackson Insurance get you the coverage you need at a price you can afford. Call Today (850) 389-2001
State Specific Coverage Information