Owning a cement contracting business can be a profitable enterprise as long as you are watching expenses. Fuel, maintenance, repairs, and insurance can really drive up your costs and decrease your profits. Barbee Jackson Insurance might not be able to help with all the expenses, but with the Cement Truck Insurance and Cement Business Insurance (Contracting) we have you covered. Barbee Jackson Insurance has been an awarded Top 10 Commercial Trucking Insurer two years in a row by offering our clients the coverage they need at the most competitive price.
Florida Preferred Class Codes – Cement Truck Insurance
- Independent Cement Truck Operators
- Cement Truck Fleet Operations
- Building Contractors
- Road Construction
- Pool Builders
What Can We Cover
Once you provide the type of business, we can help determine what type of insurance you will need to succeed in your business. Independent/Fleet Cement Truck Operations need commercial auto insurance liability, personal injury protection, and may need the optional physical damage, medical payments, and umbrella policy. The contracting trades would typically need General Liability, Commercial Auto Insurance, and Workers’ Compensation. Speaking with a specialist at Barbee Jackson Insurancewill help you determine what coverage you need and what coverage you can afford to be without. In any case we are here to help you find the right coverage at the most affordable rate.
Cement Mixer Truck Insurance Coverage Options
- Liability Coverage – This type of insurance will protect you against liability risks that you will face if you or an employee of yours is involved in an accident and you are found to be at fault. Your liability insurance will cover bodily injury claims, providing financial support for the medical expenses of the injured party. In addition, your liability coverage will also include property damage incurred in the accident. If legal action is taken out against you because of the accident, the liability coverage on your Cement Truck Insurance policy will also cover the cost of your defense regardless if you are found to be at fault or not.
- Physical Damage – This is the type of insurance that you need to pay for the damage to your own vehicle during an accident or because of another incident. Coverage will include both comprehensive damage caused by vandalism, theft, or severe weather, as well as collision damage caused by an accident.
- Medical Payments – This coverage is designed to pay medical bills that arise from an accident with your Cement Mixer Truck. It covers the driver and passenger medical bills at the time of the accident. Medical Payments is one of the most overlooked coverage options and the most critical coverage option to have at the time of an accident.
- Personal Injury Protection (PIP) – Is required by law and is also called No Fault Insurance. Personal Injury Protection covers the driver and passengers for medical bills sustained in an injury accident, regardless who was at fault. Florida requires $10,000 of Personal Injury Protection.
- Underinsured or Uninsured Motorists Insurance* – If you sustain injuries in an accident that is caused by a party that does not have sufficient auto insurance coverage, this policy will pay for your injuries.
* Please note: This coverage is state specific and can vary depending on where the vehicle(s) are registered. Please allow our educated agents to explain this valuable coverage to you.
Why Barbee Jackson Insurance for your Cement Truck Insurance
Low Down Payment options to get you on the job sooner
Monthly Payment options that fit your budget
Expert Agents that will show you different policy options
Fast, Accurate Quotes with turnaround time in many cases less than one day
More Options from the leading insurance carriers
Fast certificates of liability insurance
Nationwide coverage is available
Get a Risk-Free Quote Today!
Not all Cement Truck Operations are the same and they vary on the type of business and where you are located. Barbee Jackson Insurance will take the time to shop all the markets to make sure you are getting the best price the first time.
Call Today us to speak with an agent. 1-850-389-2001