Are you a Crestview or surrounding area resident looking for the best rate for your auto insurance? If so we have the solution you are looking for to get the coverage you need at the most affordable rate. We take the time to shop all the leading auto insurance carriers to find our clients the best price the first time.
Are you looking to get a Free, No Obligation Quote on your Auto Insurance?
What Auto Insurance Coverage Options Are Available for Crestview Residents?
- Bodily Injury – The State of Florida has no minimum bodily injury requirement unless you get into an accident then they require $10,000 per person $20,000 per accident. The only problem with that is you can’t buy bodily injury coverage after an accident, so at the very minimum you should always carrier $10,000/$20,000. At Barbee Jackson Insurance, we don’t offer any bodily injury coverage below $25,000 per person $50,000 per accident. This offers both better protection and larger savings for our clients.
- Property Damage – The State of Florida requires all vehicles owners to carrier $10,000 of property damage liability. At Barbee Jackson Insurance, our job is to protect our clients. With the average vehicle replacement cost more than $20,000, we recommend a much higher property damage coverage amount.
- Personal Injury Protection – Also known as PIP and No-Fault Insurance is required by state law at a coverage amount of $10,000. This provides medical expenses and lost wages to the insured in the event of an injury accident, regardless of fault.
- Comprehensive – Covers damage or replacement if your vehicle is stolen or damage is caused by acts of nature. These are losses that are not covered by collision. Typical coverage events include theft, fire, natural disasters, falling objects, animal strikes and vandalism. In Florida, this coverage also includes windshield replacement or repair with no deductible.
- Collision – Covers the vehicle in case it is involved in an accident with another vehicle or inanimate object such as a building.
- Uninsured Motorist Bodily Injury – Covers your medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering in the event you are hit by a driver that does not have insurance or is under insured.
Other Coverage Options
- Loan Lease Payoff aka GAP Insurance
- Towing and Labor
- Rental Reimbursement
- Accident Forgiveness
What Crestview, FL Residents need to know about Auto Insurance
- Buy Higher Limits of Bodily Injury and Property Damage Why? It will lead to lower insurance costs in the future. Auto Insurance carriers give higher discounts for drivers that carrier higher limits.
- You can buy Comprehensive Insurance without buying Collisions Insurance If you want to have some protection for your vehicle without paying for the costly collision coverage then buy Comprehensive Coverage. Comprehensive insurance is the least costly coverage to protect your vehicle and coverage includes such things as stolen vehicle, animal strikes and natural disasters like a hurricane. Crestview residents get the added bonus of a free windshield replacement or repair with no deductible.
- Reduce your liability exposure by purchasing higher limits and a Personal Umbrella Policy An automobile accident can be very costly to you and the individual(s) injured in an accident so it is best to buy the highest limits of liability insurance. You can also purchase a Personal Auto Umbrella policy to give you an add layer of protection against a costly accident.
Auto Insurance Coverage options can be difficult to understand that’s why it is best to work with an agency that has the experience to guide you through the different coverage options. Stop by our office today and let us show you how to save money and get the coverage you need. We are located at 753 Ashley Drive, Crestview FL 32536 or call one of our agents at (850) 389-2001.