Premier Auto Dealers Insurance Program
Barbee Jackson Insurance…Your Dealers Insurance Experts
Barbee Jackson Insurance is a leading provider of Auto Dealers Insurance for Alabama, Florida, and Georgia. We work with several insurance carriers to provide our dealerships with outstanding coverage options, fast and easy claims handling, all at a competitive price. Our experienced agents are there for you to handle the needs of the dealership. Call us today and experience the difference.
Auto Dealers & Garage Premier Program Eligibility
- Located in Alabama, Florida, or Georgia
- Franchised Dealer | Sales & Service
- Non-Franchised Dealer | Sales & Service
- Used and New Car Dealerships
Program Highlights and Optional Coverages
Surety Bond (Also referred to as a Dealer Bond)
Bond that is designed to protect customers and the state against a dealership error
Blanket Dealers' Open Lot up to $2 Million Dollars
- Alabama Bond Requirements - $25,000
- Florida Bond Requirements - $25,000
- Georgia Bond Requirements - $35,000
Inventory coverage for both new and used inventory
Protects customer's auto/boat/etc. when you are keeping it at a covered location
Liability and/or physical damage for vehicles owned by the business
Protects your business from loss of income in the event of a covered loss
Wage replacement and medical benefits to employees injured on the job
Errors and Omissions
Protects your business from claims caused by negligent acts, errors, or omissions including:
False Pretense Coverage
- Security Interest - pays for damages for failing to specify the interest of the lienholder or legal owner.
- Truth in Lending - pays for damages that result from an insured failing to complete the loan paperwork correctly, which causes the borrower to have different terms than they agreed to.
- Odometer and Prior Damage Defense - payment of defense costs may be provided if a suit is made pertaining to odometer reading or prior damage disclosures
Protects against losses due to voluntarily parting with a vehicle If induced to do so by any fraudulent act, scheme, trick, or purchasing the auto/boat/ATV/etc. from a seller who did not have legal right to sell
Diminished Value Coverage
Allows you to recover the diminished value of a car/boat/ATV/etc. after a covered loss
Employment Practices Liability
Protection against wrongful termination, discrimination, sexual harassment, etc.
Employee Benefits Liability
Coverage against damages caused by your business negligent handling of your employee benefits program
We can't wait to show you what we can offer! Call us Today at 850-389-2001 or click the telephone icon.
More on Blanket Dealers' Open Lot
Dealers Open Lot Coverage, although not required by law, is the most important insurance coverage you can add to your policy to protect your business. Why? It protects your investment from damages outside of your control. If your inventory was wiped out today, could you afford to buy every vehicle damaged our lost on your lot? Could your business survive? In most cases the answer is no.
You buy house insurance to protect your home…you buy Dealers' Open Lot to protect your business
Two Types of Form Available
Reporting Form - Requires the dealership to submit monthly inventory reports to the insurance carrier each of month. This option insures the insurance carrier that it has the most accurate inventory numbers. With this option selected, no coinsurance is required, plus a 15% discount is added to the policy. This is the most common form selected and saves the most money for the dealership.
Non-Reporting - Is based on the maximum anticipated inventory value during a policy period. This form pays a higher cost of insurance and a coinsurance penalty applies to underinsured inventory
- Collision provides protection for covered auto's that are damaged or destroyed in an incident that involves contact with another vehicle or object.
- Losses other than Collision sometimes referred to as "comprehensive" provides protection for covered vehicles from losses other than collision. Examples of loss are: fire, theft, windstorm, hail, flood, and vandalism, just to name a few.
Why Choose Barbee Jackson Insurance for Your Dealership and Garage Insurance?
Not only can we provide the coverage you need at an affordable price, but we also work with experts in risk management that can help you identify potential hazards and find ways to reduce or eliminate those risks to your business. Barbee Jackson Insurance works as your partner helping you navigate the complex world of insurance and risk management. Don't settle for an agent that doesn't know your business…work with the industry's best insurance experts. Call us today for your 100% FREE insurance